Table of Contents
- How to Pick the Best Machine for Check Signing and Laser Check Printing
- Top Check Signing and Printing system Options for your Business
- When You Are Processing 100 Checks Per Run
- Software #1: The EzSigner Check Signing Software
- Software #2: The Wysign USB Check Signer.
- Mechanical Check Signer: Widmer S-3-C
- When You are Processing More than 100 checks Per Run
- Wycom Check Signing and Laser Check Printing Solutions
- Bottom Line: Which is the Best Check Signer?
- Resources and References:
How to Pick the Best Machine for Check Signing and Laser Check PrintingAccounting departments are faced with emerging challenges every year. First, there is the challenge of fraud and, next, difficulties in completing simple tasks such as check signing and laser check printing. Fortunately, all this can be significantly simplified by Wycom Check Signing and Laser Check Printing Systems.
Top Check Signing and Printing system Options for your BusinessBesides security and control, you need to factor in the following before investing in a check signing or a laser check printing solution:
- How many checks are sent out?
- How many accounts do you have?
- How many people process checks, and from how many PCs?
- How many check signers are on the checks, and how frequent do they change?
- How many bank accounts are utilized?
- What level of security does your company require?
When You Are Processing 100 Checks Per RunWe have two software options plus one mechanical solution for you intend to have your business running 100 checks at a time.
Software #1: The EzSigner Check Signing Software
The EzSigner is an affordable solution utilized as a single or two-pass system. Two-pass processing is when checks are printed with the standard check data, then returned on the printer and run through a subsequent time for signatures. Two-pass processing adds effectiveness and security because one person will handle processing and printing authority while another one must approve and process the signature. A single-pass system checks data and signatures simultaneously during printing. This check signing software is password-protected and includes a secured audit trail reporting log maintaining track of all the user’s login, including the time, day, printer used, and calculation of all checks issued during the specific sessions. You can pick from a variety of different and distinct security signature backgrounds.
Software #2: The Wysign USB Check Signer.
Mechanical Check Signer: Widmer S-3-C
When You are Processing More than 100 checks Per RunWhen dealing with more than 100 checks per run, you should be on the look for: