8 Benefits of Wycom Laser Check Printing Systems
Handwritten checks can be costly, time-consuming, and look unprofessional, three things that you definitely don’t want to be associated with your business. However, these issues can be remedied with the use of Wycom Laser Check Printing Systems. These systems take the hassle out of writing checks and offer multiple benefits. If you have never heard of laser check printing or you have considered a laser check printing system but haven’t made the change yet, take a look at the below list to see the impact that Wycom Laser Check Printing Systems can have on your business.
- Stop fraud. When it comes to hand-written checks, criminals will always find a way to perpetrate check fraud. Over the years criminals have honed their skills at copying checks or washing them in order to erase the information and rewrite it. Using Wycom Laser Check Printing Systems provides you with many different safeguards to protect you from check fraud. Some of the capabilities of Wycom Laser Check Printing Systems which prevent fraud are security features in the paper used to print the checks and software safety measures such as passwords and security keys.
- Save money. Hand-written checks require the purchase and storage of pre-printed checks as well as the labor needed to process those checks. With Wycom Laser Check Printing Systems, these things are no longer a problem. When you make the switch to Wycom Laser Check Printing Systems, there is no need for pre-printed checks as the system will print everything. Additionally, the staff that originally processed all of your check information can spend their valuable time working on other projects as the amount of time needed to process the checks will be cut down dramatically.
- Improve productivity. You want your business to be as efficient as possible and using Wycom Laser Check Printing Systems can help with this. This printer has software which allows you to print the entire check including check outlines, business logos, MICR numbers, and even signatures. With this system, you’ll never have to wait for a check to be signed again.
- Improved accuracy and professionalism. Depending on the person writing the check, handwriting can be a big deal. Sloppy handwriting looks unprofessional and can cause confusion. Using Wycom Laser Check Printing Systems ensures that your checks will be legible every time. Give your hand a break and let this printer system do all the work.
- Reduce waste. Pre-printed checks may become obsolete for many different reasons. Some examples are moving, changing financial institutions, changing company logos, and name changes due to marriage or divorce. Why waste all of the money you have put into pre-printed checks when you can easily change any of this information using the software in your Wycom Laser Check Printing Systems?
- Increase security. Having pre-printed checks stored in the office opens you up to having those documents stolen. Stolen checks can lead to financial and legal hardships for you or your business if they are misused. As mentioned before, Wycom Laser Check Printing Systems eliminate the need to pre-printed checks, and all of the check printing software is protected by security features such as passwords and security keys ensuring that no one can print a check unless authorized.
- Save time. Check printing software allows you to import data which can save you substantial amounts of time when it comes to things like payroll. Instead of writing out each check and documenting the payroll data separately you can import information from your accounting software to print all of the checks at once.
- Make tax season easier. Software programs for check printing systems allow you to print out reports for all of the checks you have printed for a specified time period. This feature streamlines the process of submitting your taxes as all of your check information is just a click or two away.
PBS Office and Wycom Laser Check Printing Systems
Here at PBS Office, when it comes to laser check printing systems, we highly recommend Wycom. When you use Wycom, you have our guarantee that no valid check can be printed without access to both your accounting system and our “key lock” security. We are proud to say that we have represented Wycom products since 1988 and we would be happy to work with you to find the best solution for all of your laser checking needs. If you still aren’t sure if Wycom Laser Check Printing Systems will work for your business, please take advantage of our 30 day free trial of our Wycom Laser Check Solutions program. Give us a call today at 800-359-0364 to make the switch to laser check printing.